Kyyba provides customized staffing solutions delivering qualified employees in various disciplines allowing companies to adjust staffing needs based on business demands.
We have been providing highly skilled technical professionals in all IT, Engineering, Professional and Manufacturing disciplines on a global basis.
| Industries We Serve:
- Public Services
- Financial Services
- Aerospace & Defense
- Healthcare & Medical
- Oil & Energy
The services are flexible and scalable with the ability to scale up or down as business requirements change, maximizing your staffing dollars and reducing waste. We will customize a staffing program to meet your specific needs and requirements.
- On-Site Professional Management Team
- Professional Implementation Team
- On-Site Computerized Resume Retrieval Systems
- Staff Dedicated Solely to Single Customer
- Customized Orientation and Training
- Customized Reporting
- Electronic Data Interchange (EDI)
- Quality Improvement Process / Best Practices
- Mutually Defined Metrics to Improve Performance
- Use of Local Women / Minority Owned Business Enterprises
- Value Added Specialty Services
- Management of Supplier Associates
- Bill Rate Management
- "Just in Time" Staffing
- 100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee
Our goal is to deliver qualified candidates in a timely manner meeting your specific hiring needs so you can focus on your core business and adjust your workforce as you respond to the business demands and critical market needs.
has multiple openings
for the following positions in Farmington Hills, MI and various unanticipated locations throughout the US:
- Mechanical Engineer (Job Code ME) – responsible for the planning, design, development & support of mechanical products, components, systems & sub-systems.
- Electrical Engineer (Job Code EE) – conduct electrical systems validation engineering; responsible for the design, development & validation of electrified systems.
- Mechanical Design Engineer (Job Code MDE) – create NX parametric models using Knowledge Based Engineering (KBE) template modeling techniques.
- SharePoint Architect (Job Code SA) – responsible for SharePoint design, development & implementation to meet customer needs.
- CFD Engineer (Job Code CFD) – build detailed computational fluid dynamics (CFD) models to perform simulations.
- Body Component Engineer (Job Code BCE) – responsible for the engineering, design, development, timing & production release of automotive body components.
Travel and/or relocation required for all positions.
To apply, please MAIL resume referencing the Job Code for which you are applying to:
Attn: HR / Re: Job Opening (Job Code)
28230 Orchard Lake Road, Suite 130
Farmington Hills, MI 48334