Kyyba, Inc. has multiple openings for the following positions in Farmington Hills, MI and various unanticipated locations throughout the US:
- IT Project Manager (Job Code ITPM) – plan, manage, schedule, monitor & provide technical direction for IT projects.
- SAP Business Analyst Programmer (Job Code SAP) – planning, analysis, design, requirements definition & implementation of SAP solutions.
- Software Engineer Controls (Job Code SEC) – develop automotive functional safety software for hybrid vehicle, transmission, powertrain controls & related technologies.
- Enterprise Architect (Job Code EA) – responsible for supporting Enterprise Data Warehouse, Master Data Management & Business Intelligence initiatives & environments.
- User Interface Designer (Job Code UID) – responsible for UI/UX (user interface / user experience) design.
- Dimensional Engineer I (Job Code DE1) – responsible for dimensional engineering & validation build objective deliverables for automotive clients.
- Software Developers (Job Code SD) – design, develop, implement, test, maintain & support applications software.
- Product Engineer-Chassis Systems (Job Code PECS) – responsible for engineering, design, development, timing & production release of chassis components & exhaust systems.
- Project Architect (Job Code PA) – define IT business processes for software development teams using Agile methodology; design application architecture.
- Automotive Engineers (Job Code AE) – responsible for engineering, analysis, design, development & support of client automotive products, components & systems.
Travel and/or relocation required for all positions.
Application Instructions: To apply, please MAIL resume referencing the Job Code for which you are applying to: Kyyba, Inc., Attn: HR, 28230 Orchard Lake Road, Suite 130, Farmington Hills, MI 48334.